Wednesday, January 16, 2013

My internet use compared to others in my family.


  • I use the internet for a variety of things. Like any average American young adult, I have joined the smart phone craze and the social media trend. However, I use the internet for more than just Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and E-mail. Yes, I use the internet mainly for those things, but I use it for a variety of other things as well. I surf the web, to check the weather daily. I catch scores and stats for all Boston Sports, because I hate when I miss a game, and the internet has made it easy for me to keep updated with current sports news. I also read articles from The Boston Globe, New York Times, and the Washington Post online, to keep updated with current events. Besides the news, I also do a lot of online shopping, anytime I need to buy a gift, clothes, or textbooks the first place I tend to look is online.  Online shopping has saved me a lot of time and money.I also listen to music online, with Itunes, Pandora, and spotify.  I use the internet for entertainment, I love Netflix, Hulu, and Youtube. If I ever need a laugh or want to watch a movie, I know I can go online and find just what I am looking for. Last but , not least , I use the internet for information. Any time I have a question, or I am curious about anything I "Google it".
  • My mom uses the internet much differently than I do. She uses it for about four things: Facebook, Email, Shopping, and Games. My mom is a creature of habit, and has a routine when she goes online. She starts off by checking her Facebook, then her email. After that she plays a series of games on Facebook  that she has dubbed her "favorites". She then tends to browse through online catalogs. Where, I use the internet for almost everything in my daily life, she uses it lightly.


1 comment:


  1. When we New Bedford Web Design we like to make it outstanding.
    In all these you need to take the help of the expert New Bedford designers and the developers.
    More details: New Bedford Web Design

    ReplyDelete