Thursday, January 31, 2013

2 Websites with great web design.

In my opinion I think Pinterest has great web design. I find the navigation system easy to use, and the search bar is very useful. My dashboard is always filled with pins of the kinds of things I like, or the pins of people I follow. There are tons of great ideas on Pinterest and it is really easy to learn all about them. if you click on a pin that interest you, it will bring you to the site it is originally from to give you more information  For example, if I see a picture of a food dish that seems appealing it will bring me to site it is from, and I can find the recipe there and tips on how to make it. It also always you to re-pin and store the pins you like, so you can always go back to refer to them. It has a plethora of great information.

Another site that has great web design is Netflix. Netflix, has an easy to use browsing method, that allows viewers to stream through hundreds of movie and TV posters, and click on the one they want. the search bar is easy to use, and has a categorical navigation system. I am a regular Netflix user, and I have never had a problem navigating and finding the exact show and or movie that I want to watch. 

1 comment:


  1. If your excursion takes you south-west of new Bedford, you will probably see the wonderful Woburn Abbey and the accompanying safari park.
    Wherever the wind may guide you, you are sure to be captivated by the hidden gems that can be found when taking a balloon flight over new Bedfordshire Web Design.
    See more: New Bedford Web Design

    ReplyDelete